|How to Renew/Relist a Service/Business Listing?||go to Help:Contents |
||This article describes how to renew/relist a service/business on KidMax. To learn how to relist/sell similar product/item, click here. |
|A service/business listing that has expired or ended can be easily renewed/relisted on KidMax anytime. The feedback accumulated for the listing will remain unchanged. New feedback can be added for the listing when it becomes active.|
|The Seller of a listing can Renew Listing from:
- my Dashboard (Seller Area) > Svc./Biz. Listed
|Service/Business listings that have expired/ended have 'Renew\Relist' link.|
- 'my Dashboard (Seller Area) > Svc./Biz. Listed' shows:
||Kind Hearted Childcare - Daycare & Learning Center
Renew\Relist . 215 visit(s)
|Sep 05, 08 10:15 AM
||Nov 04, 08 01:15 PM
When you click on the 'Renew\Relist' link, you will go to the 'Renew Listing' page.
- Click 'Continue' on the 'Renew Listing' page to renew relisting.
- You will be redirected to the listing 'Review & Confirm' page.
- You can make any changes you wish to the listing from there by clicking on 'Edit' next to the Listing Details section.
- Seller fee to renew listing is same as the listing fee to list the service/business for the first time. Your listing fee will be determined by the details of the listing. See Seller Fees (Service/Business).
- After you have carefully reviewed your listing, click 'Submit Changes'.
- Your listing will be confirmed only after you click 'Submit Changes' on the listing 'Review & Confirm' page.
- The feedback accumulated for the listing will remain unchanged. New feedback can be added for the listing when it becomes active.
- Service/Business listings that have expired or ended can be renewed/relisted anytime.
- All the rules that apply to list a service/business apply to Renew Listing on KidMax.
|How to List?|
|Seller Fees (Service/Business)|
|Relist/Sell Similar Item